Trump and his info warriors are prepping the FOX and conservative media information battlefield to prepare for Trump firing Rosenstein.
America is on the precipice of a major constitutional crisis. As I’ve said for months now, we are already sinking rapidly into an information void, where the American “news” environment has become a wasteland of partisan political SPIN. You can turn on the three major cable news channels and compare. While CNN and MSNBC preen about how FOX’s political reporting is just Trump propaganda (which it is), they fail to see that the “mainstream media” reporting is to a large degree the Democrat talking points or reliant on “unnamed sources”, who are highly likely Democrat politicians.
I don’t feel like rehashing all of this, so this post is going to be some points, then I have housework to do and I am learning how to make Amish knot rag rugs Made my first small rug a few days ago using old fabric from the 90s. The technique is simple, but as with most craft and needlework, I need to practice a lot more to get my knots a uniform size. My first rug is 24″ across:
1. Since Trump & his info warriors are poised for another major offensive, here’s a 2015 TPM editorial about Trump’s way of info war, worth reading: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-way-of-the-doofus-warrior
2. The past few days, on FOX, Twitter & across friendly conservative media, Trump and his info warriors are “prepping the information battlefield”, working to feed anger about Comey, the Clinton email investigation double standard, and obvious corruption in the Lynch DOJ.
3. No one on the Left has any organized defense against Trump’s info war offensives. Instead, they run the same losing defensive moves – hysterics, same failed spin messaging & “taking to the streets” with the far-left fringes screeching.
4. On the right, there’s still a very divided GOP, which benefits Trump, because there’s enough Trump mouthpieces in Congress to sabotage and slow down any orchestrated Republican effort to thwart Trump’s info war offensives.
5. And there’s enough anger among the right about the 2016 Clinton/DNC/Obama corruption using the Lynch DOJ and Comey’s “extremely careless” to temper Congressional Republicans from acting against Trump. They know Trump will hit the road with rallies to woo their constituents.
6. America is spinning itself into a constitutional crisis. SPIN info war is a larger threat to America than Trump, because the longer this 2016 info war drags on the deeper the information void becomes. We have all 3 major cable NEWS networks reporting vast amounts of SPIN as news.
7. This endless high-octane American SPIN info war escalates partisan anger, deepens divides & erodes our constitutional system, but it also is destroying America’s reputation in the international community. SPIN can lead us into both a constitutional & a national security crisis. Foreign leaders, both friends and adversaries, rely on American media to a very large degree to assess what is going on in America and also on the reliability of our American government. This endless 2016 information war continues to erode America’s credibility.