Fox News reported the following tonight:
“Fox News Channel’s Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.”
The Real Clear Politics link contains Bret Baier’s transcript and the video link.
Since I am angry and writing while angry isn’t a good idea, let me just make a few short comments.
- The liberal media and most of the so-called journalists are mostly elitist, smug, lazy hacks. Most prefer to pass along other people’s reporting or carry water for the Democratic Party and liberal causes. This Washington Post reporter hot on the trail, with every last-minute detail of the Trump Foundation, while completely ignoring the epic scale corruption of the Clinton Foundation is a prime example. Sure, the Trump Foundation has all the makings of a Clinton Foundation, if Trump is elected, because Trump is corrupt too – hell he was friends with the Clintons. BUT the Trump Foundation is JV league compared to the level of Clinton pay to play and this evidence has been there since the 90s. The Marc Rich pardon should have clued everyone in on the corruption. So, today with news breaking that FIVE foreign intelligence agencies hacked the Bill & Hillary server – these water-carrier, Clinton hack journalists were still trying to avoid reporting on the Clinton corruption…
- Compromised classified information, especially the high-level classified information isn’t just small fry stuff – this is intelligence that can jeopardize, not only American national security, but actually brave men and women serving our country around the world. For President Obama to go out there and try to scold the FBI today for leaking, saying this isn’t how we operate – well, his ENTIRE administration, to include HIM operates on private email for official business.
- The Huma Abedin FBI notes – she was shown an email and when informed it was between Hillary and President Obama (she didn’t recognize the pseudonym and his private email account) she was sure that should be classified and she asked for a copy.
- When the scope of the Clinton corruption and Obama administration corruption gets exposed – there is plenty of shame for the Democratic Party, who aided and abetted these people who have no respect for the lives on the line, that were put at risk by these UNFIT politicians. Every time the House Oversight Committee tried to do due diligence to uphold the rule of law – the Obama administration and the Democratic Party machine, with the collusion of the liberal media SPUN the story to a right-wing witch hunt. ALL of you sold American national security down the drain!!!
I hope the leaks continue and I hope the whole corrupt house of cards (which will include Republican insiders too) in Washington crashes to the ground and may America finally become a nation where the rule of law applies to everyone!
5 responses to “#NationalSecurityNightmare”
Sidebar LB: Inside your highlighted Baier-box #3: If as has been reported(?) Abedin would forward to her own Yahoo account “so she could print”
Would the limb I’m going out on, be too long to support my guess, … the ‘want a printout’ message [probably:likely] was received Abedin’s [HR Server Acct] and then routed to her (Abedin’s) Yahoo account – to another location … her and her husband’s laptop?
Well, some reports say these emails on the laptop were in an encrypted file. Wouldn’t one have to set up an encrypted file on the laptop to store the emails? I am not computer savvy at all, but setting up a special file to hold the emails would belie the innocent “she had no idea her email was backing up on the laptop”. We’ll have to wait to see what the FBI investigation reports.
Well I’m not computer savvy either but, from what I gather derived from comments SoD (Son of Duff) made on some recent thread, I take that a flashdrive can hold some sort of de/encrypting program () then, “stuff” [sorry for the 11 years old tech-speak] loaded onto the flash subsequently … can then be relocated to another device, plugged in (>) and voila.
Press “Print Selected.”
But you’re right, best wait for the Bureau to put it as I’m unable.
de/encrypting … ()
dunno how that’s happening, supposed to’ve had a symbol within the parenthesis